Saturday, 22 February 2014

Random Random Random

Well, thought of writing this long time ago, but I just did not have the mood or inspiration to do so. Doing it now instead is all because IT IS SO BORING HERE~

Let's see, I've finished my third year first semester, starting the second semester now. I've traveled to Hanoi and Singapore last year. As for local tourism, I have been to Ipoh, Malacca and Perlis. Ohkay, been to few places, had all the fun one could have, but what should I do now?

2014 New Year had passed. My birthday was over too. Chinese New Year just ended. I wonder what will come next. I should be studying hard for this semester, lessen the fun, stay healthy, stay pretty too, of course. HAHA!

Hmm, I am in third year now! I cannot believe it! I will soon be going for internship and after a year, I will be graduating! I cannot even imagine myself working in anywhere.

Oh gosh~ Really should have focus on my life. Focus on study. Focus on....finding my future. What do I want? Money? Yes, definitely. Aim? Of course. Oh ya! I need a date! Missing those time going out with my darlings~ Most importantly, I NEED A LIFE!

Oh crap~ Guess I am just too boring over here. Typing nonsense. But...I FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT! =D

My love one.

My lovely hometown.


Lastly, all my darlings~

No comments:

Post a Comment