Wednesday, 10 January 2018

After one-forth of a century

People have been asking me, "Why are you still single?" Or some think that I might be too picky.

I think, I just want a mutual feeling that happens naturally.

It is not a must that my life partner to be very good looking or extremely rich. I just need someone who can do the following.

A person whom I trust.
A person that grows together with me in a positive way.
A person that encourages me for things I feel right.
A person that shares my joy and pain, and entrusted me with his too.
A person that responds to my call when I need him.
A person who accepts my advice and shares his opinions.
A person who still stay no matter how much arguments.
A person who solves misunderstandings together instead of avoiding.
Last but not least, a person that needs me as much as I need him.

It is not impossible for someone described above to exist. I have encountered people like that, but sometimes timing is another important key to happiness.

So the question here is, be single and enjoy life until you meet the destined one? Or spend your youth with people you know are not meant to be?

Of course, I am not shutting myself to people. I think I will have notice if there is anyone in my life who can do the above.

I appreciate people who have come to my life and be part of my life. Meanwhile, I will enjoy my current life and continue the search. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment