As a start off to an awesome life, I would love to define my own AWESOME LIFE.
Life is short. No matter what happened in the past or what will happen in the future, what matter most is the present. We never know what comes next because life is unpredictable. We might be doing our work as usual. We might pass by a stranger that could have change our lives. We might even going to face a plane crash or tsunami or earthquake. No matter what we are doing now or what we are going to do, enjoy it, share it with your closest family and friends.
As for me, I have just turned back to my original life after a harsh and sudden broke up. To some people, I might be very heart broken or even couldn't be "normal" for at least half a year or longer. Well, I never thought I will be back to normal so soon too! Thank God for that. Haha! At least I am still having my meals, sleep, bath, read and play. That is normal, right? Good to tell myself, or shout to the world, I AM FINE! Doing great these days! =D
After losing something important, more will come to you as replacement. Things that I never learn, I am experiencing them now. Things that I never bother, I am realizing their existence now. Things that I never try, I am going to do it. Well, I mean good and positive things, of course.
Life will never be better than now. I learn, I play, I travel, and most important, I EAT! We all grow up. We all learn from the past. However, DO NOT let the past take over you, control you and stop you. Look forward to the good things that will come to you in life. Quoted from one of my best friends, "Enjoy life!"
| Every dawn signifies a new start. |
No comments:
Post a Comment